System Load Analysis Report Information
The CARE System Load Analysis report contains system performance information that is helpful to the CARE administrator in configuring the CARE phone system. This report analyses past historical call data and presents information to the Administrator. The report indicates whether additional phone lines need to be added to the system or whether the CARE administrator needs to dispurse the call schedule out over a wider time period.
This report also breaks down the CARE calling schedule into 1 hour time segments for each day of the week and highlights time slots where there are higher than normal calls scheduled which may result in call delays.
The following information is included in this report:
System Load Analysis
- Lines required for 20 minute delay - Lines required to ensure all calls are within 20 minutes of schedule time.
- Lines required for 10 minute delay - Lines required to ensure all calls are within 10 minutes of schedule time.
- Lines required for 5 minute delay - Lines required to ensure all calls are within 5 minutes of schedule time.
- Past Week Performance - Number of calls (per 50) delayed more than 5 minutes.
Scheduled Call Distribution
- Time Range - Times of day broken down into 1 hour segments.
- Day of Week Scheduled Calls - Number of calls scheduled within each 1 hour segment by day of week.
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE call reassurance services and phone systems.
CARE Management Reports