Detailed Call History Report Information
The CARE Detailed Call History report contains detailed call information about each call attempted by the CARE system. This report is generated based upon a date and time range entered by the CARE administrator and provides a listing sorted by date and time of all calls made by the CARE phone system.
Included are specific dates and times of each call along with the call disposition of each call. This report is useful to the CARE administrator when attempting to audit the activity of the CARE phone system during a specific time period.
The following information is included in this report:
- Date Of Call - Date call was made to subscriber.
- Time Of Call - Time call was made to subscriber.
- Phone Number - Subscriber's phone number.
- Citizen Name - Name of CARE subscriber being called.
- Type Of Profile - Subscriber's call model (Reassurance, Reminder, Latchkey Child).
- Attempt No. - Call attempt number (greater than 1 if more than one call required during a specific day).
- Call Result - Status of each call (busy, no answer, OK, etc.).
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE call reassurance services and phone systems.
CARE Management Reports