Increasing Alert Frequency Report Information
The CARE Increasing Alert Frequency report contains call information that is helpful to the CARE administrator in locating CARE citizens who did not respond to the CARE calls during the last 2 weeks. The report is sorted by descending increased frequency of alerts from the prior 2 weeks.
This may indicate that the senior is having difficulty, whether just hearing the call, answering it, or responding positively to the call. A responsible family member may need to be contacted to let them know about this potential problem.
The following information is included in this report:
- Citizen Name - Name of CARE subscriber being called.
- Phone Number - Subscriber's phone number.
- Type Of Profile - Subscriber's call model (Reassurance, Reminder, Latchkey Child).
- Previous 2 Weeks - Number of alerts during prior 2 week period.
- Last 2 Weeks - Number of alerts during the last 2 weeks.
- Percent Increase - Percentage increase in number of alerts during last 2 weeks versus prior 2 weeks.
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE call reassurance services and phone systems.
CARE Management Reports