Alert History Report Information
The CARE Alert History report is similar to the Alert By Citizen report and contains a listing of all CARE alerts generated during a specified time period, sorted by date and time. If multiple alerts were generated during this time period per subscriber, each occurrence is listed.
The following information is included in this report:
- Date Of Call - Date call was made to subscriber.
- Time Of Call - Time call was made to subscriber.
- Citizen Name - Name of CARE subscriber being called.
- Phone Number - Subscriber's phone number.
- Type Of Profile - Subscriber's call model (Reassurance, Reminder, Latchkey Child).
- Alert Resolution - Final resolution of call (Citizen OK, Phone Not Operational, etc.).
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE call reassurance services and phone systems.
CARE Management Reports