Seniorcare Calling Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leader in providing automated phone systems and provides call processing outsourcing services. The technology is ideally suited for seniorcare reassurance calling applications.
What Is Seniorcare?
"Senior care (or Seniorcare) is a broad term encompassing such services as assisted living, adult day care, long term care, nursing homes, and hospice care.
DSC is a leading provider of call reassurance phone systems and programs that assist senior residents using our automatic calling systems. This telephone reassurance program is known as CARE (Call Reassurance).
The form of senior care provided varies greatly between and within countries, and is changing rapidly. Traditionally the responsibility of families and provided within the extended family home, in modern societies elder care is frequently and increasingly provided by communities or charitable institutions."
Seniors and other homebound residents subscribe to CARE service through their local police, fire, or sheriff's offices as well as through community volunteer associations. These CARE subscribers are called to ensure their well-being. If the CARE subscriber does not answer the call, the CARE system automatically generates an emergency alert notifying the CARE center and family or friends.
The CARE call center is updated to ensure a follow-up is performed and that the CARE recipient is OK.
Contact DSC to learn more about our seniorcare call reassurance phone systems and services.
Columbia County Sheriff's Office
"Columbia County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. As of 2000, the population was 63,094. The county seat is Hudson. The name comes from the Latin feminine form of the name of Christopher Columbus, which was at the time of the formation of the county a popular proposal for the name of the United States of America." - www.columbiacountyny.com
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office use our CARE (Call Reassurance) phone system to provide its senior citizens with a telephone reassurance service. Citizens can be called daily to ensure their well-being.
Senior Care Phone System Features
Our CARE (Call Reassurance) system includes the following features. These same features are also available with our senior care outsourcing phone service:
- The CARE computer system is an industrial quality Intel based PC
- CARE phone systems include INTEL telephony components
- CARE calls are placed by a computer that plays a recorded message
- CARE does NOT need volunteers to make phone calls
- CARE recipients use IVR phone keys to respond or optionally simply answer the call
- CARE calls can be placed at designated times with a CARE Administration scheduler
- CARE system can detect answering machines and distinguishes the difference between live answers and machines
- Calls can be repeated several times before notifying response center or family member
- Response center or private individuals can be automatically alerted when No Answer determined
- CARE systems can perform emergency dialing services for members of the community
- CARE systems can be used to perform emergency notification calling
- Systems support 1-48 analog phone lines
- Systems can be upgraded to our digital (PACER) phone supporting up to a 1000 lines
- Service provided on a network of phone systems for large volume calling
- Response center can be notified by call, email, or other electronic methods
- Online call reports available giving status of each call
Senior Reassurance Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our senior care call reassurance services and phone systems.