Phone Reassurance Providers and Funding Sources
State Of Tennessee
The following is a list of Tennessee private organizations or state agencies that provide grants and funding for community programs. Also, we have listed automated and volunteer based programs that we found in the state of Tennessee.
DSC provides a Telephone Reassurance phone system that automatically calls elderly households checking to ensure they are OK. DSC also provides individual calling services for home alone children. To obtain information about this program and age limits of children for your state, visit the Tennessee latchkey kids age restrictions.
There are many communities that provide telephone reassurance programs (both volunteer based or automatic calling programs).
Contact DSC to learn more about our automated phone systems. DSC welcomes the opportunity to discuss our telephone reassurance program and services. Also, if you are a Tennessee based community and/or organization that provides a Telephone Reassurance program and would like to be listed here (its free!), please contact us.
If your community does not already have a Telephone Reassurance program, DSC offers individuals the ability to subscribe to our call reassurance program. You can register online for free and DSC offers a limited trial period for only $5. There is no obligation to pay until you activate your account.
To register online, click on the image or button to the right.
Our online enrollment is easy to use and manage, and it provides the senior with flexible calling schedules, custom messages and greetings, as well as multiple emergency contacts in the event of no response by the subscriber.
Tennessee Automated Phone Reassurance Providers
The following organizations provide Telecare programs for the elderly within their Tennessee communities. These programs are both automated or volunteer based community services.
Tennessee Volunteer Telephone Reassurance Providers
The following organizations provide volunteer programs for the elderly within their Tennessee communities.
- Dickson Senior Center - Dickson, Tennessee (615) 446-9350
- Bethel Springs Senior Citizens Center - Bethel Springs, Tennessee (731) 934-0089
- McNairy County Senior Citizens Center - Adamsville, Tennessee (731) 632-0302
- Humboldt Senior Citizens Center - Humboldt, Tennessee (731) 784-1137
- Milan Senior Citizens Center - Milan, Tennessee (731) 686-0851
- Weakly County Offices On Aging - Dresden, Tennessee (731) 364-5678
- Chester Co. Senior Center - Henderson, Tennessee (731) 989-7434
- Decatur Co. Senior Center - Parsons, Tennessee (731) 847-7212
- The Town Of Scotts Hill Senior Center - Scotts Hill, Tennessee (731) 549-3720
- Henderson County Senior Center - Lexington, Tennessee (731) 968-4222
- Hardin County Senior Center - Savannah, Tennessee (731) 925-2210
- Sardis Senior Center - Sardis, Tennessee (731) 858-2633
- Brownsville/Haywood Co. Senior Center - Brownsville, Tennessee (731) 772-2438
- Selmer Senior Center - Selmer, Tennessee (731) 645-7843
- West Madison Senior Center - Denmark, Tennessee (731) 422-4771
- Warren County Senior Center - McMinnville, Tennessee (931) 473-6559
- Channels of Love Ministries - Chattanooga, Tennessee (423) 756-4673
- Chattanooga C.A.R.E.S. - Chattanooga, Tennessee (423) 648-9912
- Interfaith Senior Services - Chattanooga, Tennessee (423) 265-2397
- Advocates for Aging - Cookeville, Tennessee (931) 432-4111
- Southwest Human Resource Agency - Henderson, Tennessee 989-5111
- Parish Nurse Program - Kingsport, Tennessee (423) 224-5917
- Faith in Action through The Ark - Kingston Springs, Tennessee (615) 952-2527
- Family Friends - Knoxville, Tennessee (865) 524-2786
- Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association - Memphis, Tennessee (901) 529-4514
- Faith in Action in Mooresburg - Mooresburg, Tennessee (423) 923-1488
- Operation Good Neighbor - Rogersville, Tennessee (423) 921-8036
- Contact Life Line of the Highland Rim - Tullahoma, Tennessee (931) 455-7150
State Of Tennessee "Potential" Funding Resources
The following private and public groups are potential providers of funding for phone reassurance programs in Tennessee communities.
To obtain current information about specific Tennessee agencies and foundations that provide funding for telephone reassurance programs, please contact the respective grant provider listed below..
Note: DSC obtained the following names of foundations from public records. There is no assurance that these foundations provide funding for your specific telephone reassurance program or community notification system.
This information is provided to help you research funding for your project using community grants.
* United Way of West Tennessee
The Day Foundation
Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund
AmSouth/First American Foundation
Benwood Foundation, Inc.
The Martin Foundation
Joe C. Davis Foundation
Christy-Houston Foundation, Inc.
The Clayton Family Foundation
Hyde Family Foundations
Union Planters Community Foundation
The Bill Gatton Foundation
Jack C. Massey Foundation
The Tucker Foundation
The Master's Table, Inc.
Joel C. and Bernice W. Gordon Family Foundation
The Cal Turner Family Foundation
Valerie B. Potter Trust
Community Foundation Middle Tennessee, Inc
The Dorothy Cate & Thomas F. Frist Foundation
Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
Caldwell Foundation, Inc.
The Maclellan Foundation, Inc.
Martha and Bronson Ingram Foundation
East Tennessee Foundation
The Longleaf Foundation
Eastman Chemical Company Foundation, Inc.
The Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga, Inc.
The Frist Foundation
The Thompson Charitable Foundation
The HCA Foundation
First Tennessee Foundation
The Assisi Foundation of Memphis, Inc.
The Children's Foundation of Memphis
Justin & Valere Blair Potter Foundation
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE (Call Reassurance) telephone reassurance program and RUOK® replacement system.
"Are You OK?"® and RUOK® are registered names of Bruce L Johnson (Individual). For a comparison with our CARE system, please visit our RUOK® vs CARE web page.