Phone Reassurance Providers and Funding Sources
State Of South Carolina
The following is a list of South Carolina private organizations or state agencies that provide grants and funding for community programs. Also, we have listed automated and volunteer based programs that we found in the state of South Carolina.
DSC provides a Telephone Reassurance phone system that automatically calls elderly households checking to ensure they are OK. DSC also provides individual calling services for home alone children.
There are many communities that provide telephone reassurance programs (both volunteer based or automatic calling programs).
Contact DSC to learn more about our automated phone systems. DSC welcomes the opportunity to discuss our telephone reassurance program and services. Also, if you are a South Carolina based community and/or organization that provides a Telephone Reassurance program and would like to be listed here (its free!), please contact us.
If your community does not already have a Telephone Reassurance program, DSC offers individuals the ability to subscribe to our call reassurance program. You can register online for free and DSC offers a limited trial period for only $5. There is no obligation to pay until you activate your account.
To register online, click on the image or button to the right.
Our online enrollment is easy to use and manage, and it provides the senior with flexible calling schedules, custom messages and greetings, as well as multiple emergency contacts in the event of no response by the subscriber.
South Carolina Automated Telephone Reassurance Providers
The following organizations provide Telecare programs for the elderly within their South Carolina communities. These programs are both automated or volunteer based community services.
South Carolina Volunteer Telecare Providers
- AllCare Living Services, Inc. - Summerville, South Carolina (843) 832-9888
- Cherokee County Sheriff's Department - Gaffney, South Carolina (864) 489-4722
- Comfort Keepers, Beaufort County - Bluffton, South Carolina (843) 757-7731
- Comfort Keepers, Berkeley County - Goose Creek, South Carolina (843) 574-7474
- Comfort Keepers, Charleston - Goose Creek, South Carolina (843) 574-7474
- Comfort Keepers, Florence - Florence, South Carolina (843) 656-1056
- Comfort Keepers, Greenville - Greenville, South Carolina (864) 268-8993
- Comfort Keepers, Greenville West - Mauldin, South Carolina (864) 234-4949
- Comfort Keepers, Horry - North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (843) 249-9200
- Comfort Keepers, Myrtle Beach - North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (843) 249-9200
- Comfort Keepers, North Augusta - North Augusta, South Carolina (803) 279-7100
- Crisis Ministries, Anderson - Anderson, South Carolina (864) 226-0297
- Home Helpers, Lake Wylie - Lake Wylie, South Carolina (803) 831-9929
- Lowcountry Companions - Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (843) 856-2582
- Mental Health Assoc., Piedmont - Spartanburg, South Carolina (864) 582-3104
- Project HOPE - Columbia, South Carolina (803) 576-3183
- Kingstree Police Senior Citizens Watch - Kingstree, South Carolina (843) 354-5435
- Spartanburg Regional 55+ - Spartanburg, South Carolina (864) 585-6245
- Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, South Carolina (800) 677-1166
- Faith in Action of the Salvation Army - Aiken, South Carolina (803) 648-0461
- Anderson Interfaith Ministries - Anderson, South Carolina (864) 226-2273
- Piedmont Emergency Relief Center - Piedmont, South Carolina (864) 906-7351
- Networks of Summerville - Ridgeville, South Carolina (843) 835-2275
State Of South Carolina Potential Funding Resources
The following private and public groups are potential providers of funding for phone reassurance programs in South Carolina communities.
To obtain current information about specific South Carolina agencies and foundations that provide funding for telephone reassurance programs, please contact the respective grant provider listed below..
Note: DSC obtained the following names of foundations from public records. There is no assurance that these foundations provide funding for your specific telephone reassurance program or community notification system.
This information is provided to help you research funding for your project using community grants.
The Fullerton Foundation, Inc.
Wardle Family Foundation
The Ceres Foundation, Inc.
The Bailey Foundation
Liberty Corporation Foundation
Youths' Friends Association, Inc.
TSC Foundation, Inc.
The W. Hayne Hipp Foundation
Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
Ellison S. & Noel P. McKissick Foundation
The Roe Foundation
The Jimmy and Marsha Gibbs Foundation
The Fat Cat Foundation
Lipscomb Family Foundation
Hopewell Foundation, Inc.
The Byerly Foundation
J. E. Sirrine Textile Foundation, Inc.
The Self Family Foundation
Rose & Walter Montgomery Foundation
The Spartanburg County Foundation
Post and Courier Foundation
Drs. Bruce and Lee Foundation
Norman J. Arnold Foundation
William Barnet III Foundation Trust
Community Foundation of Greater Greenville, Inc.
Carolina First Foundation
The Community Foundation Serving Coastal South Carolina
J. M. Smith Foundation
Central Carolina Community Foundation
Robert S. Campbell Foundation
Mary Black Foundation, Inc.
The Arkwright Foundation
The Springs Close Foundation, Inc.
The Abney Foundation
Contact DSC to learn more about our CARE (Call Reassurance) telephone reassurance program and RUOK® replacement system.
"Are You OK?"® and RUOK® are registered names of Bruce L Johnson (Individual). For a comparison with our CARE system, please visit our RUOK® vs CARE web page.