International Telephone Reassurance Service
eCARE Calling Services
Since 1978, Database Systems Corp. (DSC) has been providing the latest telecommunications products and services for thousands of clients in the United States and throughout the world.
DSC provides a calling service called eCARE. This online program contacts senior citizens at home to ensure they are OK. DSC now offers our eCARE service world-wide.
eCARE is ideally suited for small to medium communities where there are a limited number of seniors enrolled. For larger communities and service organizations, DSC offers affordable CARE Phone Systems.
Senior Community Groups can benefit from this service. Instead of managing computer systems, modems and telephone lines, administrators can focus on the enrollment and management of seniors within the community. Administration can be performed on any device that has internet access from virtually any location.
Senior citizens can enroll in this program through local community organizations such as their police department. Enrollment is easy, yet it provides the senior with flexible calling schedules and multiple contacts in the event of an emergency.
DSC has prepared a comparison between CARE Systems vs eCARE services. Rather than using a dedicated phone line attached to your computer, eCARE calls are made from a bank of phone lines maintained at our call center. Considering the cost of today's phone lines, several seniors could be called with just that savings alone.
- No phone line(s) or monthly phone bills.
- No software licensing or maintenance.
- No computer and telecom need be purchased and maintained.
eCARE is a service that uses our technology and software to place calls to seniors living at home alone. The senior is instructed to acknowledge the call using the "Press 1" option on the phone keypad. If the call is not answered or the senior does not acknowledge the call, an alert sequence is initiated that calls or emails family or friends of the senior.
The senior can also call our toll-free number and check in using our I'M OK eCARE feature.
If the senior has no one to check in on them, the calls and alerts can be sent to the eCARE management center which is typically the local police or sheriff's office. An alert is also posted online informing the center that the senior did not respond.
eCARE Worldwide Video
Create Your Online Account For Free!
Create and manage your own eCARE account for free using our online registration process. With this account, you can enroll seniors and other community members using various different profiles:
Click on the Create eCARE Account link below.
Enter your organization's name, a valid email address along with your own password, and we will establish your eCARE account.
eCARE can now be used as your primary calling program for seniors in your community or can be a backup to any other system that is currently making these calls.
eCARE is a pay-as-you-go service and you only pay for the calls that we make.
You can now login and begin enrolling your seniors. For information about how to enroll members of your community, visit our eCARE Registration Info web page. Once you fund your account with a minimum of $25, eCARE will begin calling your activated enrollees according to the dates and times you establish for each senior.
Contact DSC to learn more about our eCARE telephone reassurance services.
eCARE Calling Service Features
Our eCARE calling service includes the following features.
- No computers or phone lines are required!
- eCARE calls are placed by computers located in our call centers
- eCARE can be managed using any internet device including laptops, iPADs or mobile devices
- Calls seniors ensuring they are OK
- I'M OK feature accepts calls from seniors letting you know they are OK
- eCARE seniors use phone keypad to respond
- eCARE calls can be placed at designated times with an eCARE Administration scheduler
- eCARE service can detect answering machines and distinguishes the difference between live answers and machines
- Calls can be repeated several times before notifying response center or family member
- Response center or private individuals can be automatically alerted when No Answer determined
- Responders can be notified by call, email, or other electronic methods
- Online call reports available giving status of each call
Contact DSC to learn more about our eCARE call reassurance services.